The DAS Board consists of 5 - 10 members at any given moment, including a Chair and Deputy Chair. Board members are expected to be hands-on experts in archival processes and Information Package design, or international standardisation. Each board member is expected to take actively part in the management of at least one specification maintained by the DAS Board.
More details about DAS Board membership are available in the Principles and Procedures section!
As of 09.03.2017 members of the DAS Board are:
- Karin Bredenberg (National Archives of Sweden, chair)
- Janet Delve (University of Brighton, deputy chair)
- David Anderson (DLM Forum/University of Brighton)
- Kuldar Aas (National Archives of Estonia)
- Miguel Ferreira (KEEP Solutions)
- Anders Bo Nielsen (National Archives of Denmark)
- Krystyna Ohnesorge (Swiss Federal Archives)
- Gregor Zavrsnik (National Archives of Slovenia)